Monday, August 5, 2013

Short Conclusion

On the bus for our last night on the town!
To be honest, I've been putting off writing this post. Mostly just because I'm so sad that my New York experience is over. Here I am, sitting on my couch at home, just wishing I was still exploring that massive city and enjoying weather that isn't 102 degrees every day. But all good things must come to an end, and my summer at Albert Einstein is now over.







Of course, I have so many wonderful memories of the people I met and the things I did. You can fit a surprising amount of exploration into 2 months worth of weekends in Manhattan.
More friends!

But now that the poster session is over and my research there is complete, it's time to move on to my future challenges. I have my final year at the University of Texas to look forward to! I'll be working on my senior research thesis, joining the junior fellows honors group, and researching further into graduate schools to apply to. It's all very exciting stuff in my opinion.

Still, I will miss everyone at Einstein and I hope we find a way to meet up again!

No comments:

Post a Comment